Call for Application Download HERE!!
Call Open: April 11, 2023
Deadline: May 19, 2023
Objectives and Scope:
- To provide opportunities for High Caliber Thai Researchers to pursue frontier research collaborations with European research team supported by ERC grants.
- To contribute to advancement of frontier research for both Thailand and the EU through research visits and collaborations in thematic area of mutual interest.
- To support high level research capacity development and strengthen international research network for Thai researchers and research institutions.
- This opportunity is open to the High Caliber Thai researchers who is affiliated with the universities and/or research institutions in Thailand for the thematic area of mutual interests.
- Frontier Science Researchers and Frontier Social Science Researchers with excellent research track records are encouraged to apply.
Thematic Area of Mutual Interests:
||Frontier BCG (Health & Medicine: Environment & Climate Change)
||Frontier SHA (Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts)
- Fundamental Constituents of Matter
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Computer Science and Informatics
- System and Communication Engineering
- Universe Science
- Earth System Science
- Biotechnology and Biosystems Engineering
- Integrative Biology: From Genes and Genomes to
- Physiology in Health, Disease and Ageing
- Neuroscience and Disorders of the Nervous Systems
- Immunity, Infection and Immunotherapy
- Prevention, Diagnostic and Treatment of Human
- The Human Mind and its Complexity
- Environmental Biology, Ecology and Evolution
- Human Mobility, Environment, and Space
- Cultures and Cultural Production
- The Study of the Human Past
- The Social World and Its Diversity
- Institutions, Governance and Legal Systems
Activities Funded Under the Program
- Thai researchers may carry out research visits with ERC-supported European teams through single and long-term visits (three to a maximum 12 months), or multiple short-term visits (one to three months).
- The research visits should begin prior to the conclusion termination date of the ERC grant.
- Travel grant: A round trip economy ticket from Bangkok to the location of the ERC project
- Monthly living allowance according to the PMU-B guidelines
- Visa fees
- Health insurance coverage for the duration of the research visits
How to Apply:
Thai researchers interested in visiting ERC funded projects should submit the following documents to
PMU-B at [email protected] by 19 May 2023
Note: Following a preselection eligibility check by PMU-B, a select number of applicants will then be invited by PMU-B to begin discussions with the PIs of ERC funded projects.
Additional Documents :